Welcome to LJ Hooker Greystanes
Research says we're Australia's #1 real estate brand. That's fantastic and we're delighted. Why? Because it means that you thought of us first for your real estate needs.
But we're not going to rest. We will just keep doing what we can to help you realise your real estate dreams and take care of the #1 that matters most to us. You. Let the team at LJ Hooker Greystanes help you realise your real estate dreams.
COVID-19 & OPEN HOMES
As the COVID-19 situation continues to change, our thoughts go out to anyone who has been impacted. We hope that you, your family, friends and colleagues are safe and well, and are taking the necessary precautions to remain so.
Our duty of care is to always serve our customers and the communities in which we operate with vigilance. Like many others, we are closely following the advice of the Australian Government and World Health Organisation, and their recommendations for minimising the spread of the virus.
Despite not being directly affected by the virus in any way, we have increased hygiene procedures at all of our routine inspections and open homes for the foreseeable future. This is to ensure a clean and safe environment for our customers and people.
If you are attending an open home or an auction this weekend, we ask that you please do the following:
* Wash your hands prior to entering the property and frequently use hand sanitiser
* Register your details at the door should we need to contact you
* Avoid touching ANY surfaces including walls, doors, windows and bannisters
* Keep a safe distance from other people and avoid physical contact
* If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so in your elbow or use a tissue and immediately dispose
* If you are feeling unwell or have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, we ask that you please not attend the open home but contact the listed selling agent to arrange an alternative time for you to view the property
Should any open home need to be cancelled, we will notify you at our earliest opportunity with information on cancellations and postponements.
The situation is continually evolving; while we will continue to review and update our business operations in line with government advice, please be assured that are well prepared for change, should it occur.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out as we are here to help you.